Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation
The Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation is the Giving Branch of TFI. Dedicated to giving to our local communities and those in need globally, this giving branch of TFI is dedicated to helping those who help others. Our family serves others throughout every branch by dedicating time and resources through volunteer and fundraising efforts that support causes close to their hearts. It is our commitment to have our Foundation be a living and breathing part of our everyday life as a company.
TFCF Non-Profit Grant
- Funds will be used for a reoccurring, annual, or one time project that the organization either holds or participates in.
- Organizations must be located, and the project must benefit a TFI service area: Mobile, AL; Semmes, AL; Gulfport, MS; Pensacola, FL; Panama City, FL; Tampa, FL; Chattanooga, TN; or Tulsa, OK.
- Political affiliated organizations or projects for or seeming to support political purposes will not be considered.
- Must apply within the grant cycle. (July 1, 2020 – July 31, 2020)
- Must be a 501(c)3
- Must attach a copy of organizations IRS Determination Letter or other Proof of 501(c)3 status.